Whether the focus is on you, your team, or your entire organization, how you communicate under stress is the most critical element of any situation. In this highly interactive session, develop the skills to:
- Build individual resilience and team strength
- Break down negative, unproductive communication patterns and build up positive, proactive communications
- Assess the relationship between how you communicate and the culture of your organization and build the tools to foster growth
- Work through communication challenges in a constructive manner
- Make decisions and take action with greater momentum
This Course is Part of the Following Certificate(s) and/or Course Series:
Certificate programs at Chinook are available in a variety of disciplines and formats and can be completed in a short period of time. Certificate courses can be taken individually, and some courses can be applied towards more than one certificate. Participants are required to Register to receive a certificate. Course Series let you bundle, save time and money.